What if you could have a full set of teeth replaced in only one day?
Many dental implant patients have to travel from office to office for various appointments, turning what could be a simple process into a long ordeal. This can be especially inconvenient for those who look to Dallas for their dental implant needs but live in another town. The Fitzgerald Dental Implant Center and its dental implant care team offer a one-day surgery solution for dental implant patients who are in need of a fixed denture.
The All-on-4 procedure is a dental implant solution that allows a fixed denture to be placed using only four dental implants per jaw. The method in which the implants are placed eliminates the standard healing time that applies to other types of dental implants. The All-on-4 surgery, when performed in an office with substantial staffing and resources such as ours, can be conducted in one day, making the travel for out-of-town dental implant patients a more reasonable option.
There are several parts to the All-on-4 dental implant process. For eligible candidates, the surgery can be done in one day, but the procedure can be done in as few as two appointments.
- Consultation – The initial visit where specific needs are addressed and a solution is prescribed.
- 3D CAT Scanning and Cone Beam Scanner – Dr. Fitzgerald and his staff use state-of-the-art technology to create the most precise and individualized plan for surgery.
- Impressions – Where the proper molds are created for the dental implants to make the teeth for the patient.
- Education – Education consultants provide feedback and information for each patient in order to ensure proper care and upkeep after the surgery.
- Surgery – The day of surgery the implants are placed and new teeth are attached to the dental implants.
The Fitzgerald Dental Implant Center is able to conduct each of these parts of the process onsite and consequently minimize the number of trips an out-of-town patient must take. With onsite education consultants, a dental surgeon, and implant dentist, the Fitzgerald Dental Implant Center is able to address all of a patient’s needs from start to finish.
The initial consultation will determine whether or not the patient is a candidate for the All-on-4 dental implants procedure. The procedure will not be available for those patients that will require bone grafting or another surgical procedure before implants can be placed.